The structure featured over 11.000 square feet of floorspace with an 26-feet high gateway portal spanning 72 feet over the entire upper level of the stand without a single suspension point. Definitely a striking, unique, luxurious exhibition, but we’d prefer to draw attention to the high-tech equipment roster supplied:
• 2 remote-controlled 4K video cameras dedicated to providing live images of the packing machinery.
• 6 Brinno video cameras which created time-lapse images of the entire event, from set up to close.
• High-resolution 260 sqft LED wall screen.
• 4K Samsung 82” monitor.
• Barco 20000 AL video projector with optics and projection screen.
• Clair Brothers audio system with 8 clusters per each array, 2 curved 12” kits, and 2 double 18” subs.
• Video camera footage broadcast live to the LED wall screen, produced by a 4K WATCHOUT media server capable of simultaneously coordinating multiple video signals.
• Footage of the stand captured by the Inspire 2 Cinema drone.