- Distributing the production orders among the team members and monitoring the preparation process.
- Local suppliers relationships.
- Coordinating team labor, and the hiring, training and development of new team members as necessary.
- Keep tracking of the general workflow at the warehouse and report to the management.
- Research and implement cost reducing measures for the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and organized facility at all times.
- Periodical warehouse inventorying.
- Must be able to follow and communicate directions, make good decisions and be a self-motivated highly dependable person.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well under pressure or in stressful situations.
- Minimum 3-5 years warehouse experience in a supervisory/management role.
- College or technical degree.
- Experience in the exhibit industry is a plus.
- Basic computer skills (Including Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Highest degree of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Must pass extensive background check.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Desires a team environment and puts the goals of the team first.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Motivated to continuously learn and improve.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Woodworking, carpenting and electrical skills are all plus.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure.