- Reports directly to the Shop Foreman.
- Crafts fixtures, displays, and furnishings from a variety of materials.
- Operates a variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate and construct custom millwork cabinets, countertops, displays, and showcases.
- Works with hardwoods, composites, laminates, veneers, hardware, and other materials.
- Observes, follow, and practice all safety procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Travels to trade shows to complete installation & dismantling of exhibits.
The role will require that you be available evenings and weekends to the extent that variable customer needs dictate.
- Carpentry experience in high-end millwork cabinets, showcases, miter folding, and joinery.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- Must have dedication and pride in your work to maintain high-quality standards.
- Be energetic and have a positive approach.